It is how a brand looks, feel, sounds. And most importantly how it connects with customers.
what we do
Branding is the five-sensory manifestation of a brand; its promises, personality, beliefs and attitudes.
Building a brand is not about a logo, a catchy color palette or a tagline. Building a brand is about understanding its DNA, its core business framework, and how the intangibles translate to multisensory experiences. And ultimately its knowing how to manage, nurture and grow the brand to its fullest potential.
A brand structure generally falls within three categories; personality, voice and image.
Through knowledge and understanding, defining the critically fundamental framework and parameters to facilitate conversation
- Persona – developing a human-centered brand personality
- Positioning – what makes the brand stand out and unique against its competitors
- Culture – values and beliefs
How the brand is to sound!
- Voice – establishing a brand’s unique tone and voice
- Messaging Architecture – identifying value-rooted communication points and themes as groundwork for communication campaigns.
- Brand Narrative – content and communication strategy, built upon brand’s messaging architecture, to deliver core promises and values through various channels; communication points, taglines, slogans, advertising copy.
Developing a visual identity framework that captures the voice, tone and personality of the brand.
- Logo Package – comprehensive logo system
- Color System
- Visual Strategy – Intellectually and emotionally-charged communication containers delivering a brand’s voice, messaging and promises. Consisting of comps, designs, illustrations, communication deck, visual elements… essentially everything you need to start building and designing your marketing, website, retail space or social campaigns.
Btw, we don’t do brand guidelines. Guidelines kill a brand. A brand needs to grow, evolve, mature, and change. Guidelines kill serendipity, and stifle a brand’s free will. Sure, we’ll provide a single page how to use and not use a logo.
A few of the brands we impacted
What we offer...
How a brand looks and feels, and how it relates to people without losing sight of the core business objectives
The art of storytelling through image and text. Creating visual brand stories.
Storytelling through social media, chat marketing and email.